4/57-79 Leisure Drive Banora Point
Price Guide $270,000-$285,000
Circumstances Dictate - Must Be Sold!
This two bedroom single level villa is located in the Aveo Retirement Village and as such presents a unique lifestyle opportunity. If you are looking to downsize and keep your independence while taking full advantage of living in a safe community with wonderful amenities....look no further.
Your private villa offers light filled living spaces, two bedrooms with built-in robes, spacious bathroom with separate toilet, functional kitchen with abundant cupboard space, single lock up garage, covered outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced courtyard.
The Village is extremely well maintained with native gardens throughout and the amenities include an inground swimming pool, community hall, library, billiard / snooker table, workshop, spa and village bus. These amenities allow you to be as social as you like, safe in the knowledge you can return home at any time to your private villa and enjoy the serenity of your own space.
Additional features include:
* Recently re-painted and re-carpeted
* Security screens throughout
* Air-conditioned living area
* Private low maintenance courtyard/rear garden
* Automatic single lock-up garage
* Pet friendly
* Located in the heart of Banora Point means you are only a short, level walk to Banora Shopping Village and Club Banora where you will find shops, cafe's, doctors, bowls, golf, tennis, swimming and public transport
* This property is subject to AVEO fees
Please call Roz on 0422 644 237 for more information.
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
First National Real Estate Banora Point
Shop 4B, Banora Shopping Village
Banora Point 2486
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.