12 Shamrock Avenue Banora Point
Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
Privately situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this single level family home boasts a flexible floor plan with formal living/dining areas and offers plenty of scope to add your own personal touches. Featuring three spacious bedrooms with ensuite to master, spacious interiors with an easy indoor/outdoor flow and low maintenance gardens, this solid family home represents a fantastic opportunity to modernise, capitalise and enjoy.
* Single level brick and tile home on a 642m2 block
* Privately set on the corner of a quiet elevated cul-de-sac
* Separate living and dining areas with an easy indoor/outdoor flow
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Two covered outdoor entertaining areas with an elevated outlook
* Three good sized bedrooms, with a spacious ensuite to master
* Large double car garage with plenty of storage space and covered access
* Low maintenance level yard with easy-care gardens
* Extra's include Solar panels, air-conditioning and great neighbours
* Rental potential $550-$570 per week
* Conveniently located to schools, shops, clubs, and public transport
* This property needs a little TLC but can be easily brought back to its former glory
: 642.00 m2
First National Real Estate Banora Point
Shop 4B, Banora Shopping Village
Banora Point 2486
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.