7 Eliza Fraser Court Terranora
Another Property Sold by Andy Wilson
Privately situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented high-set home boasts sweeping valley views and represents a superb opportunity to secure your own slice of paradise in a sought-after picturesque pocket of Terranora. Featuring free-flowing light-filled interiors and an easy indoor/outdoor flow, this low maintenance family home is ideally located within a short walk to the newly developed Pavilions Marketplace, Schools and transport.
* Beautifully presented high-set home on a 761m2 block with a picturesque outlook
* Inviting open plan living with abundant natural light and an easy flow
* Three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, spacious ensuite and walk-in robe to master
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Large double car garage with high ceilings, gated side access to the backyard, and loads of storage space
* Small balcony with covered entertaining area and a sunny North-Easterly aspect
* Potential downstairs for a fourth bedroom, home office or craft/hobby room
* Rental potential $550-$580 a week
* Located close to Lindisfarne and Terranora Public School, Terranora Marketplace and a short drive to world famous beaches and the Gold Coast Airport
First National Real Estate Banora Point
Shop 4B, Banora Shopping Village
Banora Point 2486
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.