1/236 Darlington Drive Banora Point
$520 per week
North facing duplex for idyllic easycare lifestyle
Situated at the quieter end of Darlington Drive, this north facing duplex offers a pet-friendly retreat for families, seeking a low maintenance lifestyle option.
It's set opposite sporting fields, footsteps to buses and reserves.
- Single level layout offers light filled open living zones
- Wonderful peace and privacy with only common wall in garage
- Idyllic easycare gardens offer child-friendly outdoor area
- Well maintained kitchen
- Comfortably scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Larger master bedroom is complete with an ensuite bathroom
- Separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Single lock-up garage with internal access to residence
- Set close to supermarkets and Banora Point Primary School
Pets considered upon application
First National Real Estate Tweed City
Shop 1 and 2/28 Minjungbal Drive
TWEED HEADS SOUTH 2486
T 07 5523 3900
F 07 5523 2714
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.