12 Alva Street Tweed Heads
Dual Living Home With Panoramic Coastal and Hinterland Views
To the glistening view of endless summer canals to the panoramic view of the Border Ranges, this spacious double storey property features four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second level and the option of a teenagers retreat for multi-generational living on the ground level.
The home is exceptionally modern reflecting a ranch style interior with the warm touch of polished timber flooring, timber venetian blinds and wooden skirting. The natural light from the large decked entertaining area resonates through to the open plan living and kitchen areas.
* Dual living options with a kitchenette, bathroom and rumpus downstairs
* Three bedrooms on the top level with an additional media room or 4th bedroom
* Master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe
* Kitchen has been renovated with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and is positioned in the heart of the home separating the indoor and outdoor living area's
* A huge, north facing - covered entertaining deck which showcases the exceptional Coastal and Canal views right through to Mount Warning and the Border Ranges
* Ample off street parking available, landscaped gardens
* One owner since new, owner has made the decision to downsize
* Located in an elevated quiet culdesac
* 400 metres from the Kennedy Drive Boat Ramp and Scales Seafood
* An easy drive over the hill to the border towns of Coolangatta and Kirra Beach with their pristine beaches, restaurants, cafes and newly opened Southern Cross University
* Gold Coast Airport is also less than 5 mins away
* Rental appraisal $875 - $925pw
* Pest and Building Report Is Available on Request
First National Real Estate Tweed City
Shop 107, Tweed City Shopping Centre
TWEED HEADS SOUTH 2486
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.