27/3-19 Amaroo Drive Banora Point
$590,000 - $620,000
You'll Love It
Privately set in a pet friendly complex, this beautifully renovated villa features free-flowing light- filled interiors and is conveniently located with a host of lifestyle options only a short drive away. Immaculately presented and featuring quality fittings and fixtures throughout, this low maintenance home offers a superb opportunity for those looking for a low maintenance easy care lifestyle. All the hard work has been done, just move in, put your feet up and enjoy.
- Stylishly refurbished and tastefully presented throughout
- Air-conditioned open plan living with neutral tones and light filled interiors
- Perfectly designed for easy living in a convenient location
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with chic floor to ceiling tiles
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Private covered outdoor entertaining with a sunny aspect
- Low maintenance yard with established easy-care gardens
- Separate laundry off the garage with easy access to the yard.
- Secure, automatic single car garage with internal access
- Rental Potential $490-$510 a week
- Well maintained complex with pool and BBQ facilities
- Next door to Banora Heights Shopping Village, and conveniently located to public transport, doctors, schools, and clubs.
- Easy access to the highway, and only a short drive to world famous beaches, cafes and Gold Coast Airport.
First National Real Estate Banora Point
Shop 4B, Banora Shopping Village
Banora Point 2486
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.