This incredible home is one of the rare properties on the Tweed Coast that is absolute beachfront, uninterrupted views of the beach and the surf; it doesn't get much better than this. This stunningly designed house is perched on the dunes at Pottsville Beach, it has 5 bedrooms and accommodates up to 10 guests. Not only does this home have its own beach access but also an in ground swimming pool.
The top floor has the most spectacular main bedroom with private deck overlooking the beach view. A large open ensuite; built in cupboards and a reading nook perfect for time out from the rest of the family.
The middle floor has open plan living with uninterrupted views that opens up onto the wide entertaining deck. It also has a private television room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities.
The rear deck allows you to look over the pool while cooking the BBQ.
The ground floor is a children's getaway, with a large rumpus room that has a lounge and television with 2 single beds. There is also a private bedroom and bathroom on this level.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed
Bedroom 3 - Single Bed
Bedroom 4 - Single Bed
Bedroom 5 - Queen Bed
Rumpus Room - 2 x Single beds
- Direct Beach Access
- In ground heated Swimming pool
- Large Deck overlooking the ocean
- Large rumpus room/children's retreat
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Polished timber floors through the main living area
- 2 x televisions
- DVD Player
- full laundry facilities
- Board Games
- 3 x Bathrooms
- Upstairs private deck off the main bedroom
- Nespresso coffee machine
- swing set
- Motorised wind/rain blind on beachfront deck to provide shade and allows you to enjoy the space during bad weather.