Privately situated on a 700m2 block with a low maintenance yard and lovely landscaped gardens, this spacious well maintained family home is designed to suit most lifestyles. Centrally located in the heart of Banora Point end enjoying a peaceful rainforest outlook, this solid high-set family home features a versatile floorplan with separate formal living/dining areas and is conveniently located only a short leisurely stroll to schools, shops, clubs and public transport.
* Flexible split level design with spacious interiors and neutral tones
* Formal living dining areas with polish timber floors and an easy indoor/outdoor flow
* Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes on the upper level, home office/study downstairs can be used as a possible fifth bedroom
* Generous master bedrooms features a walk-in robe, ensuite and leafy outlook
* Spacious well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Large Double car garage with internal access
* Parking bay for a third vehicle, motorhome or boat
* Huge under house storage/workshop area with mezzanine floors, sink and a third toilet
* Two Covered outdoor entertaining areas ideal for year round entertaining.
* 700m2 low maintenance block with beautiful landscaped gardens with built-in irrigation system.
* Extras include solar hot water, alarm system, gas heating and security shutter blinds
* The flexible floorplan offers dual living potential, and disabled ramp access to the upper level.
* Rental potential $600 a week, currently tenanted with excellent tenants in place
* Conveniently located to schools, shops, doctors, clubs and public transport
* A short drive to restaurants, the Gold Coast Airport, and world famous beaches