This original brick and tile duplex with some recent updates has great potential and scope for further refurbishment to make it a more modern and comfortable home. This well-loved property is tightly held going to market for the first time in nearly 30 years. A great opportunity for those looking to enter the Tweed property market or an Investor.
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* Open plan living with updated kitchen featuring an electric range
* Attached single garage with internal access.
* Additional parking next to property
* Private grassed backyard with leafy established gardens
* Great provision to update and add value
* Short walk to boat ramp, Seagulls Club, parks and pathways along the river
* Bus stop close by to take you to beaches and tweed shops
* Rear duplex, back from road
* Solar Hot Water System
* Rent potential of $400.00 - $420.00 per week