Elevated to capture the northerly views, this double storey, high ceiling family home is the perfect entertainer with a separate retreat downstairs that opens to a level, fully fenced rear yard.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with north facing city views
* Immaculate kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and under-mounted sink
* Open plan lounge with separate dining
* Three great sized bedrooms upstairs, including the master which boasts a newly renovated ensuite and verandah outlook
* 2nd bathroom upstairs has also been beautifully renovated with floor to ceiling neutral tiles
* The perfect 'teenager's retreat' downstairs, featuring a generous 4th bedroom and ensuited bathroom
* Double Garage with additional off street parking
* Fully fenced rear yard, plenty of room for a swimming pool
* Close to local schools and shops
* Rental potential $640-$660pw
The lower level provides the perfect 'teenagers retreat' - for older children, in-laws or guests, this area is fantastic. The retreat features a large open living or rumpus area, its own kitchenette (minus the appliances however the plumbing is ready to go) and ensuited bathroom off the very large 4th bedroom.
With its elevated position and covered verandah, spanning the width of the property, you'll appreciate the delicate sea breezes all year round. This move-in-ready family home is a must to inspect!