Set in one of the most exclusive enclave in Bilambil Heights, this distinctive residence is North facing and perfectly positioned to capture the views, year round sunshine and cool breeze. Offering an idyllic family lifestyle, with fabulous outdoor living, sandstone paving, entertaining patio, enclosed level grassy backyard and beautiful irrigated gardens alongside the glittering pool.
Other features include:
- North aspect with picturesque views of the Tweed and Gold Coast Coastline and around to the South
- Spectacular sunsets, watch the boats sail by from the front balconies
- Master bedroom features views, large built in wardrobe, ensuite and a private balcony
- See the Hinterland Mountains from the entertainers kitchen equipped for a chef; centrally located to cater for meals both by the pool or upstairs on the decks
- Gracious large windows wrap around light filled interiors to capture light all year round
- Impeccably presented with quality finishes, low maintenance landscaped gardens.
- Media room or large office
- Large laundry with a WC downstairs
- Spectacular pool
- 4 car lock-up garage with internal access along with spacious storage/gym/workshop area (option to convert to self-contained accommodation STCA).
- Ample space to park a further 4 cars or caravan/boat off the road in the driveway
-Solar Hot water and power, gas heating and cooking, insulated decks and weather proof blinds for the summer southerlies
- Bus stop nearby servicing to Coolangatta, local shopping centres and school routes.
The idyllic location of this abode means you can escape from the hustle and bustle but are still located close by to pristine beaches, schools, boat ramp, bird walks and Seagulls Club is at the bottom of the hill off Scenic Drive.