Located in one of the most picturesque streets on the Tweed Coast with some of the best views money can buy lies this very large dual living home. Situated on the high side of a quiet culdesac with parking for 6 or more vehicles at the house, this home is one you must inspect to truly appreciate what it offers.
- Dual living home with a self contained studio downstairs
- Three great size bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom with ensuite has uninterrupted river and hinterland views
- One owner since new, immaculately presented and very well looked after
- Open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning; separate rumpus
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, electric appliances and tiled splashbacks
- Separate self-contained studio downstairs with own bathroom, lounge-room, bedroom, kitchenette and sitting area
- Oversized triple garage with additional storage and toilet; plenty of additional off street parking for 3 or more vehicles; large turning circle
- Large balcony runs the entire width of the house to take in the amazing view over the Tweed River. The 180 degree expansive view includes the Coast and Gold Coast City lights to the North and the Tweed Hinterland to the West.
- Very private house from the street, located towards the end of a quiet culdesac location
- Very useable rear yard; landscaped and low maintenance
- Near parks, schools, boating facilities and shops
- Short walk to cast a fishing line or place a crab pot
Rent it out as 1 property - $650 - $680pw
Rent upstairs and downstairs out seperately -$550pw upstairs and $280pw downstairs
Contact Paul Charlton on 0402 418 342 for your private viewing.