Located in sought after Oxley Cove, this two bedroom duplex borders a reserve, which only enhances the naturally peaceful and leafy setting. With the Tweed River only a short stroll from the front door.
You will find a fully fenced courtyard on one side of the duplex and a covered alfresco area on the other which overlooks the reserve. The open plan living/dining/kitchen area is both modern and light filled.
Key features include:
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Large two-way bathroom with access from both bedrooms
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Additional toilet in spacious laundry
- Large SLUG with exclusive driveway access
- Only a few minutes walk to the Tweed River and the bus stop
- Just a short drive to clubs, shops, restaurants and local beaches
Pets will be considered on application.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.firstnationaltweedcoast.com.au and click the SEARCH BUTTON and then BOOK INSPECTION button for your property.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS