Here is that family home with all the extras you have been looking for. Set in a quiet street this home has everything you need from fantastic new kitchen to the Colourbond shed for the caravan or boat. You will do well to find a better home out there on the market today.
- Loads of space with formal lounge and a separate rumpus for the kids to have their own TV.
- Living room off the kitchen is accompanied with a formal dining for those special guests.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, European appliances, pantry, and breakfast bar
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The air-conditioning will certainly make those summer nights a treat.
- Take note of the enormous 9m * 5m shed in the back yard. It has plenty of height to accommodate your caravan or boat. Power, work bench, storage. Nothing has been spared. Obviously there is plenty of side access
- Additional bedrooms are spacious, drenched in sunlight and have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- The study has plenty of storage to hide all your paperwork away.
- Outdoor entertaining area is enormous, great for family BBQs and includes a build in bar. Happy Days!
- Internal access from the double lock up garage
- The yard still has plenty of room for the kids to play or room for that future swimming pool.
- Shed could easily be turned into a granny flat for that pesty teenager or even the potential to rent it out.
- Only 300m to the Pottsville Estuary, a short walk but endless fun
A property of this size and proximity to the village will be well sort after. With the added bonus of the shed for your caravan or boat, this home is certainly an opportunity not to be missed. Open house will be on Saturday at 12.00 noon. Hope to see you there. Call Ben Charlton on 0402081976 for further details.