If you are looking at downsizing but don't want to pay body corporate fees, you must inspect this delightful free-standing, single level brick and tile home located in an elevated position in sought-after East Banora Point.
Featuring two large bedrooms and two bathrooms, the master bedroom has air-conditioning, ensuite and an extra-large walk-in robe. Freshly painted inside and outside in neutral ones, the spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining areas flow out to a covered outdoor patio overlooking attractive, established gardens.
* Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Fully fenced, pet-friendly low-maintenance yard
* Single remote garage with internal access
* Ceiling fans and extra down-lights throughout
* Great investment opportunity with a rental potential of $450/week
* Set in a quiet neighbourhood community of just 10 homes
* No body corporate fees, just a nominal neighbourhood association fee of $11 per week
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time