Privately positioned atop a small hill with picturesque views to Mt Warning, this delightful character-filled home is bursting with charm and personality and imbued with nature's spirituality.
Set on a lovingly maintained 12.31 Hectares (30 acres) block of mature orchard trees and sub-tropical rainforest, this enchanting light-filled sanctuary offers a lifestyle of unparalleled privacy & tranquillity only a short drive to local amenities.
Serenely set on a gently undulating block, with two Lilly pad filled dams, lush paddocks and a peaceful meandering stream, this idyllic hideaway features a seamless flow with high cathedral ceilings, stain glass windows, French doors and picturesque views out of every window. If you are searching for the perfect lifestyle escape that evokes a profound sense of calm and belonging then look no further.
- An idyllic rural retreat, filled with birdsong and the sounds of a running creek
- Character-filled four bedroom home with stain glass windows, French doors and an easy indoor/outdoor flow to beautiful manicured gardens
- Flexible floor plan with dual living potential, the property offers the possibility to be divided into 2 X 2 bedroom residences with separate entrances
- Well-appointed kitchen with a new stove and oven, plenty of cupboard space and a lovely sunny aspect
- 12 meter sparkling tropical style pool with sweeping views out to iconic Mt Warning and its ever changing moods
- 3.65 X 5.5 metre powered shed with a lean-to, loads of storage space, and plenty of room for boys and their toys
- 30 acres allotment of land ideal for horse, cattle and other stock with three permanent watered paddocks, two dams and a gently meander creek with large areas of adjacent flats
- Mature, easy to maintain gardens, filled with a large variety of perfumed shrubs, bulbs, Bromeliads, Bangalow Palms and tree ferns
- A small easy-care orchard where citrus can be picked most of the year
- 2/3 of the land is dedicated to mixed native forests and riparian areas are home to a large and diverse population of native birds and wildlife
- Two Lilly pad filled dams, a haven for birds and a permanent source of water for your irrigation needs
- Some of the many extras include 6 solar panels to keep your electricity costs down, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, good size shade house with a sunny aspect and a 5000 gallon water tank
- Only one owner since subdivision in 1980 and 38 years of ongoing commitment to land and riparian regeneration, garden and orchard development and maintenance
- Subject to council approval, and under the Tweed Rural Land Strategy recommendation, in the future with council consent there is a possibility that a second dwelling maybe able to be constructed on the block
- A tranquil country retreat offering great privacy and an abundance of native wildlife, whilst being only 10 minutes' drive to Uki & Stokers Siding and a 45 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport and world famous beaches