Occupying one of the most sought after locations in Banora Point, this two level family home is situated in an elevated, north facing street looking towards Club Banora Golf Course and local sporting fields.
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining with separate media room, ducted airconditioning throughout
* Four bedroom plus study on the main level, teenage bedroom or perfect home gym downstairs with its own toilet
* North facing entertaining deck looking towards Club Banora Golf Course and local parks
* Gallery style kitchen with electric appliances, recently added induction cooktop
* Great sized master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and northerly views
* Refurbished guest bathroom with feature tiling, separate toilet
* Inground swimming pool surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Low maintenance yard, enough space for kids or pets to play
* Internal access from the oversized double garage, large underhouse storage
* Rental Appraisal $590 - $630 per week
* Short walk to sporting fields and local transport
* Located within 10 minutes of Gold Coast Airport and Coolangatta surfing beaches and restaurants
If you are looking for a large family home with multiple living and entertaining options in a highly sought after street then look no further, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
All open home times are displayed in NSW time. If you cannot make the scheduled appointment time please call me on 0402418342 for a private viewing