Centrally located in a quiet family friendly street, this spacious 4-bedroom home will certainly impress. Conveniently located, just a short walk to shops, school bus run, cafes, estuary and beach.
The property features:
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge, dining area and separate family room
- Central kitchen with all the essentials including ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and views over the back yard
- The formal lounge and dining area are spacious, away from bedrooms and carpeted, ideal for watching TV or playing board games with the grandkids. Plenty of natural light flows through from both front and back making for a great space
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- The second, third and fourth bedrooms have plenty of natural light, built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The outdoor entertaining area is enormous, and the fully fenced yard is very private and has plenty of room for a pool
- It has all the extras you will ever need. The ducted air conditioning will help those warm nights through summer and the security screens will keep your mind at ease when you go away on holidays
- If you are looking to invest, the current long-term tenant is fantastic and comes highly recommended by the owner and property manager
- Being an easy walk to the village conveniences like IGA, News Agent and cafes, it is certainly in a great position
This is a fantastic opportunity for an avid investor or home owner alike. Get in fast though, as it will not last long at this price. Call Ben Charlton for more information or any questions you may have.