With a mix of casual elegance and simplicity that never goes out of style, this impeccably presented, easy-maintenance home is designed for effortless living and entertaining for the whole family. With a huge double garage with 3 metre high clearance, you can store your boat or van too.
You will absolutely love the spacious layout of this home with a continuous flow of light-filled interior space all the way out to the extensive undercover entertainment area and inviting, sparkling swimming pool.
* Extra spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite, walk-in robe
and built-in robes with sliding door access outside to the pool area
* Modern kitchen with large pantry, new oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Separate tiled lounge room and spacious family room with air-conditioning
* Modern salt-water swimming pool and large undercover entertainment area
* Fully-fenced yard for your children and pets to play safely
* Ultra-energy efficient with a 5.5kw solar power system - 24 panels
* Projected rental return $650 - $675
Some of the many extras include a wood-heater in the family room for those cool winter nights, new lighting, new blinds, plantations shutters in two bedrooms and bathrooms, tons of storage and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Set at the end of a cul-de-sac on a level 743sqm block within Gate 3 of the exceptional 'Oasis' gated residential community, your privacy and security are assured. Everything you need is at your fingertips and it is just a short stroll to parkland, Tweed City Shopping Centre, local schools, sports fields, entertainment and restaurants and public transport.
Contact Jennifer today on 0439 934 727 to arrange your own private viewing.