This immaculately presented brick and tile home has been in the same family since new, with rear yard access from Kirkwood Road and plenty of additional off street parking available this property has been priced to sell.
* Three bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and airconditioning
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Separate lounge and dining, low maintenance flooring throughout
* Updated kitchen with 2pac finish, laminate benches, electric appliances and breakfast bar
* North facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking the level yard
* Two single garages, one garage with rear access from Kirkwood Road (council approved access), additional off street parking available
* Fully fenced and secure 646sqm block of land
* Within 150 metres to Tweed City Shopping Centre, medical facilities, major shopping, outdoor dining and cinemas
* Close to local parks, sporting fields and South Tweed Bowls Club
* Rental appraisal $500 - $520pw
Other features include: 12 solar panels, solar hot water, security screens, spear pump, irrigation system, separate laundry, garden shed
Very rarely does a single level brick and tile home with rear yard access come to market this close to Tweed City Shopping Centre.