This property can be viewed privately so please call Roz to arrange a time that suits.
With two completely separate entrances behind the main door, this property is going to be perfect for anyone looking for a house that will home two families or someone looking for a property that they can live in while potentially earning an income from the second area.
The ground floor area of this home has been refurbished and offers an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, master bedroom, office/second bedroom and bathroom.
The upstairs area also has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area with a sunroom in addition. There are three bedrooms on the upper level, along with a master bathroom and separate toilet.
Both kitchens include space for a washing machine and there are two clotheslines, so both areas are fully independent of one another.
The shared rear yard has a fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area and is complete with an inground swimming pool, fire pit, veggie patch and studio room. The kids are well looked after, with a great little cubby house which will keep them entertained.
The home is fully fenced and the electric gates (with individual remotes) opens up onto the double carport. There is access from the front of the property to the side yard where there is a shade sail-perfect to cover your boat, caravan or those additional cars.
Additional features include;
* Solar hot water and six panels for solar electricity
* Recycled water for the gardens and yard
* External roller blinds on some of the upstairs windows
* 4 x surveillance cameras which can feed straight to an app on your phone
* Two lockable storage areas with garage doors (one by remote control)
* Town water plus bore water
* Five minute stroll to the lovely Terranora Creek
* Two minute drive to both north and southbound Motorway
* Five minute drive to Coolangatta / Kirra Beaches, shopping centres and the cafe /