If you've been looking for entry level in North Pottsville, you'll know houses are tightly held and rarely come to market. Even harder to find are the small re-development sites in the area.
It is therefore with regret that the owners of this property have decided that after 40 years, its time their family home has to be sold. The proximity to the beach, estuary, shops and school has made this the perfect home to bring up kids and more recently grandchildren.
The property features:
- Three large bedrooms that all have built in robes. I'm sure the study could be converted into a fourth bedroom if needed
- The enormous bathroom is straight out of the 70's and Retro is definitely back
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage, island bench, pantry and breakfast bar.
- Dining area off the kitchen for ease of family dinners
- Large, separate lounge area with built-in bar
- Double garage has a mile of storage / work area - plenty for the tinkerer in us all
- Plenty of side access on both sides of the property
Set on 670sqm within a re-development zoning, this home will surely appeal to an avid investor or small developer. Remember to ask for a copy of the zoning so you know what you can do with the property.