Are you looking for a quiet rural lifestyle, but without having to put the time and effort into maintaining acreage? Then this property could be for you. 5937 Tweed Valley Way is a fantastic opportunity for one lucky buyer to secure a country cottage on a quarter acre block in a rural community that's still close enough to the beach and highway interchange to get to the big smoke.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house with timber floors and high ceilings
- Solid timber kitchen with gas cooking, large dining room
- Cosy lounge and family area with fire place and air-conditioning
- Front entry deck plus huge rear outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ
- Separate DLUG with a studio/guest bedroom
- Main bathroom plus separate rear laundry
- Fully fenced 1012m2 block with an electric entry gate
- 3mx3m garden shed, ceiling fans, chicken coop
The property features rural vistas both to the rear and across the road and is located only 300m from the iconic Mooball Pub (Victory Hotel). More local shops are only 2km away in Burringbar.
- 6.4km to Nth Byron Parklands (Splendour in the Grass & Falls Festival Site)
- 8km to the Sth Pacific Highway Interchange
- 9.2km to Wooyung Beach
- 12km to Pottsville
- 12.1km to Nth Pacific Highway Interchange
- 18km to Murwillumbah
- 31km to Byron Bay
- 42km to Gold Coast International Airport
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information or to arrange your inspection.