For those that want to enjoy their own space with the benefits of community facilities then look no further. This four bedroom house is spacious and sits outside the gates of The Oasis complex whilst enjoying the best of both worlds; usage of two community swimming pools without the hassle of pool expenses and yet still on its own large block with direct road access. Pet friendly and low maintenance gardens, adjacent to a picturesque park on a quiet street you will want to put an offer in upon first inspection. Some of the property features include:
- Huge floorplan with two living areas, dining and kitchen
- Family sized kitchen has granite bench tops, electric cooking and a breakfast bar
- Four spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built in robes
- Main bathroom with large hydro bath so you get the spa treatment in your own home
- Master bedroom with own ensuite and massive walk through robe; larger than most!!
- Split system air conditioning to main living area and the master
- Internal laundry space with ample storage potential with a skylight
- Rear yard fully fenced and pet friendly with low maintenance garden
- Covered patio ideal for entertaining all year round or a space to zen out
- Fitted with 5kw Solar Panels slashing your bills!!
- Access to two swimming pools inside complex gates of the Oasis
- Over-sized double remote lock up garage
A short walk to schools and playground across the road for kids to play at Harold Pearce Park, few minutes walk to Arkinstall Park Sporting Area with netball and tennis courts and soccer fields. Only two minutes to Tweed Shopping Centre and easy access to the M1, a 10 minute drive to international and domestic airport, and 8 minutes to the fantastic Gold Coast beaches and entertainment. This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.