Homes of this quality, in this position in the family friendly Tumbulgum Village are extremely hard to find. This character filled Queenslander style home features 10-foot ceilings, with stunning polished timber flooring throughout the massive open plan living areas.
- Five generous bedrooms, media room & three bathrooms.
- Chef style American Oak finished kitchen incorporates a commercial size gas cook top, island bench, custom built 2 door fridge and a bi-fold window servery opening onto a party size entertaining area, complete with a 6-person spa.
- North facing sun drenched front veranda takes in river views, while a walk down the front stairs and a 200m stroll leads you to the village shops, Tumbulgum Tavern and the Tweed River
- Garage with commercial grade 2pk epoxy flooring that has room for 6 cars, a workshop, caravan or a boat, along with a self-contained teenagers retreat
- 56inch 9 blade aluminium electronic reversible fans throughout
- 3 Daikin split system air-conditioning units.
- Electronic dim-able lights throughout
- 7 security cameras and 99 day NVR
- 2 Crimsafe doors
It's hard to capture the impressive features of this home it is definitely a must see!
If homes had a wow rating this is a 10 out of 10!
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time