Nestled into a sloping site in a peaceful bushland setting, this much-loved multi-level home enjoys two street frontages with restful views over the Terranora Broadwater.
In the heart of the home is a stylish gourmet kitchen with adjoining dining area that flows out to a comfortable private balcony where you can linger over lunch while you take in the peaceful surrounds and ever-changing river vista.
The internal spaces are rich in textures and the inviting living area features high raked ceilings with a sliding glass door that lead to more outstanding views from the expansive wrap-around deck.
* Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and two cheery modern bathrooms
* Multi-purpose room with private access that could be utilised as guest quarters,
fourth bedroom or private hide-away
* Beautiful terraced gardens filled with natural light and lush plants and a staircase that
leads down to James Road and the alluring riverfront
* Single carport on solid concrete slab with room for another 3 vehicles plus additional
space from James Street to accommodate your caravan and/or boat
* Large secure workshop and generous storage areas
Enjoy a relaxing morning stroll starting from the rear of your property over the pedestrian bridge and through to the Tweed River Estuary.
This property must be inspected to truly appreciate so give Jennifer a call today to arrange your private inspection.