Unquestionably stylish with an exacting attention to detail, this immaculately presented residence provides an idyllic haven of style, comfort and superior quality. Transformed by a complete contemporary renovation with a focus on effortless living and entertaining, this peaceful waterfront home is nestled in a quiet pocket of East Banora Point, and offers easy access to the Tweed River and Pacific Ocean.
Enjoy fishing, kayaking and swimming on your doorstep, or just relish the serene surrounds and abundant birdlife, Conveniently located only 10 minutes to world class beaches and the Gold Coast Airport, this superbly presented property offers a fantastic opportunity to secure a lifestyle of peace and tranquility on the water's edge.
* Stylishly refurbished and impeccably presented, with high-end inclusions throughout
* Air-conditioned open plan living with free-flowing interiors and a cleverly designed layout
* Expansive undercover entertaining area overlooks the picturesque waterway and enjoys a sunny northerly aspect
* Elegant well-appointed kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtop, glass splash-back, soft closing draws, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Tastefully renovated bathroom with chic wall to ceiling tiles
* Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, bamboo flooring and ceiling fans
* Huge double carport with stencilled driveway and loads of storage space
* Well maintained easy-care block with low maintenance gardens
* Launch a tinnie, kayak or paddleboard from your doorstep or simply relax and enjoy the abundant birdlife and lush nature reserve
* Extras include, reverse-cycle air conditioning, 16 solar panels to keep your electricity costs down and a large garden shed which could be used as a study or cubbyhouse
* Potential rental return $450-$470 per week
* Conveniently located to schools, shops, doctors and public transport
* Easy access to the highway and only a short drive to world famous beaches, cafes and Gold Coast Airport