Situated in the heart of Kingscliff Village is this spacious two-bedroom unit in an over 55's community. In close proximity to shops, public transport and with a great sense of community among the residents makes this property ideal for retirees looking to downsize.
These villas don't last long on the market and are usually bought by local residents wanting to downsize, but keep their beach side lifestyle, and feel safe at the same time. With the announcement and commencement of the new hospital in Kingscliff, it will make these villas even more sort after.
The villa features:
- two bedrooms both with built-in storage and ceiling fans
- a large, easy access bathroom and shower
- generous kitchen with plenty of storage
- dining area and a generous living room
- north facing - so plenty of natural light
- community BBQ area and games/dining room
- gated entry for safety
- onsite manager so there's no maintenance
If you've been thinking of downsizing, and are wanting a sense of community, make sure this is on your list of properties to come and inspect.
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time