If you are looking for an absolutely stunning home located close to the beach then this could be the property for you. 9 Trumper Place has been meticulously renovated and is now ready for a new family to move in and enjoy the lifestyle that the trendy Black Rocks Estate has to offer.
The 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom property is located in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac on a generous 828 m2 block. The pristine estuary is only 300 m away, main swimming area of the estuary is 500 m, and the bridge leading over to Black Rocks surf Beach is 900 m. It's a flat, easy walk or ride to the estuary, beach, Tavern, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools.
The property features:
- Brand new kitchen boasting Caesar Stone bench tops, walk-in pantry, 2 Pac cabinetry, gas cooking, glass splash back, soft close draws, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- State-of-the-art, resort style Magnesium Pool with pool-side cabana
- Spacious living areas, an air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors plus the large tiled dining/ family room
- Both living areas flow out to the covered outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the backyard and pool
- Large master bedroom featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning and generous ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious front yard, side access with double tandem carport and generous backyard providing plenty of room for extra vehicles and big boy toys
- DLUG, large laundry, plenty of storage, 2.5 KW solar power system, ceiling fans and down lights, new blinds and shutters
With the area growing in popularity, large quality homes in the Black Rocks Estate are getting very hard to find, don't miss this opportunity to secure your home with a lifestyle that's second to none.
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange your inspection.