Occupying one of the most elevated positions in Banora Point, this dual living family home is situated in an elevated, north facing culdesac with uninterrupted views of Coolangatta and the Pacific Ocean.
* Dual living, double storey home ideally suiting a buyer who is looking for accommodation for teenagers or the extended family, total of 4 bedrooms plus study.
* On the lower level you will find 3 bedrooms, well presented bathroom, study or home office and lounge room
* Expansive open plan living and dining on the top level with the master bedroom and ensuite
* North / East facing entertaining balcony taking in some of the best coastal views you will find anywhere
* Views to Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta's night lights looking North from your master bedroom, lounge and covered balcony
* Galley style kitchen with servery located in the heart of the home
* Great sized master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fans throughout
* Spacious in-ground swimming pool with current pool compliance, fully tiled
* Fully fenced landscaped yard, private home from the street
* Internal access from the double garage with additional off street parking
* Rental Appraisal $650.00 - $680.00 per week
* Quiet culdesac location, one of the friendliest streets you will find
* Located within 10 minutes of Gold Coast Airport and Coolangatta surfing beaches and restaurants
If you are looking for a large family home with room for the extended family in a highly sought after culdesac then look no further.
This property is ready for you to move in by Christmas.