This special 10 acre property represents the best of rural lifestyle on the Tweed Coast. Located in the Cudgera Creek Valley just west of Pottsville it features a four bedroom home in a perfectly elevated position to capture the cool summer breezes and tranquil rural views to the top of the valley.
The position in Cudgera Creek is perfect. Just 3 minutes to the Motorway interchange and a further 5 minutes to Pottsville Village. So many features to merit but so little space;
- Elevated four bedroom home complete with new kitchen and bathroom, sunken lounge and fireplace, parents retreat and outdoor entertaining. Fantastic 180 degree views of Cudgera Valley. Ample room to extend.
- Sand based horse arena with six fully fenced paddocks of varying size. Stables, tack shed and yards are in really good order.
- Double garage with attached workers cottage / teenagers retreat complete with two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Ample water storage from rainwater tanks and dam. The property also has water access via an easement to Cudgera Creek if ever you needed a permanent water source.
- The options are endless here. From just a simple rural lifestyle with a few horses or potentially running a home business.
Because of the ample features to this property, we are only holding private inspections at this stage. Feel free to give me a call and I can set up a time to see the property.