This beautiful four bedroom family home has undergone a total transformation over the past few years with renovations being completed right throughout. The outdoor covered entertaining area has also been revamped and the extension to this space allows you to truly appreciate the picturesque gardens and tropical inground swimming pool while admiring the lovely view over Banora Point towards Coolangatta.
Plenty of thought was given to the floorplan of this property with the main living spaces flowing nicely into one another while the bedrooms are privately tucked away with a separate hallway.
The fully renovated kitchen presents beautifully with stone benchtops including ample bench space to include a breakfast bar, soft close draws and cupboards, plumbed fridge space and new appliances.
With a choice of two indoor living spaces, two covered outdoor areas and a fantastic inground swimming pool, whether you are looking to entertain a crowd or just relax at home with the family, this home really is the perfect choice.
Additional features include:
* Two separate living areas with AC and ceiling fans
* Four bedrooms, master with walk-through robe and ensuite, other bedrooms with BIR
* Repainted externally and internally, new flooring throughout, new electricals including Clipsal Saturn light switches, new light fittings and air conditioning system
* Fully renovated kitchen, main bathroom, ensuite and laundry
* Loads of cupboard space / storage
* Oversized automatic DLUG with roller door at rear plus additional under-house storage
* Fully fenced and landscaped gardens
If you are looking for a beautiful family home with not a single thing to be done, you definitely need to inspect this one. Call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your inspection.