Located one street back from Kingscliff's main surfing beach with the added benefit of rear lane pedestrian access onto Kingscliff Lane lies this house sized, three level townhouse. Immaculately renovated to the highest standard with designer fixtures and fittings this property is waiting for you to move in and start enjoying the lifestyle living this close to the beach brings.
* Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, electric appliances and eye catching splashbacks
* Master bedroom with ensuite, ample natural light with the window opening to the North/East
* Main bathroom with feature floor to ceiling tiling, stone vanity tops
* Open plan lounge and dining with tiled flooring, airconditioning, opening onto the covered north facing courtyard
* Enclosed courtyard for all your summer BBQ's
* Rear lane access makes it an easy 250 metre walk to the beach and beachside park, you will be home from the surf before your board is dry
* Separate laundry upstairs with stone bench top and feature tiling
* Small block of only 5 properties, pet friendly on approval
* Automatic tandem garage with heaps of storage, ample space for your boardrack or fishing rods
* Rental appraisal $600-$650pw
* A flat five minute bike ride to the heart of Kingscliff Village where you will find an abundance of bustling cafes, Kingscliff Beach Hotel, award winning restaurants and weekend entertainment
* Kingscliff is the jewel in the Tweed Coast Real Estate market and is less than 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and under 45 minutes to Byron Bay
If a beachside property that has been renovated and presented to the highest standard is what you are after then give me a call on 0402 418 342.
All open home times are displayed in NSW time.