Located in a small neighbourhood estate in Banora Point East lies this single level, freestanding home which offers you a fantastic, entry level buying opportunity in a quiet elevated culdesac.
* Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Spacious lounge with easy care tiled flooring, ample natural light throughout
* Separate lounge and dining area with ceiling fans
* Kitchen is well equipped with breakfast bar, electric appliances and airconditioning
* Bathroom has been renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen
* Landscaped rear and side courtyard with covered entertaining area, garden shed
* Single lock up garage with internal access, additional parking in front of garage
* No rear neighbours looking into your yard, pet friendly
* Completely free standing, sits on a land size of 438sqm
* Rental Appraisal $430 - $450 per week
The property is in a residential community where you own and maintain the block but pay a small strata fee of $35per week which includes your water usage and maintenance of the common areas.
All open homes times are on NSW time.