This fantastic high-set, solid brick and tile family home enjoys magnificent views across the Club Banora golf course and beyond to the hinterland.
A substantial residence that is spread over two levels and features three generous bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge rumpus room (fourth bedroom if required) and a massive garage. The upstairs living and dining areas flow out to a wide tiled, under-cover balcony that overlook a private sparkling swimming pool.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and private access to deck
* Inviting kitchen with gas stove-top and dishwasher
* Open plan lounge room adjoining tiled dining area
* Main bathroom with double vanity and bathtub
* Enormous laundry with tons of cupboard space
* Easy maintenance gardens
* Solar hot water and garden shed
This solid brick and tile home is in excellent condition and there is still plenty of scope to add value and modernise with your own personal touches.
Conveniently located just a short walk to Banora Point Primary School, day care facilities and public transport with Banora Village shops, Club Banora and Tweed City Shopping Centre only a few minutes drive. Beaches, restaurants and Gold Coast Airport are all within a 10 minute drive.