Here is a fabulous opportunity to get into the market with this clean and tidy, low set brick home.
Take in the water views from two of the three bedrooms and enjoy cooking in the spacious kitchen looking out over the Tweed river.
Ideal for a couple, young family or investors, the home is perfectly
situated on a 658m2 block (approx.) with water views from the front and back of the home.
Within walking distance of public transport and a few minutes' drive to Banora Shopping Centre and schools. The private backyard provides a haven for children to run and play.
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
- Back veranda looking out to water views
- Space for a caravan or boat
- Kitchen & lounge with views
- 658m2 block