Set in the popular Banora Waters Estate, this low maintenance single level home provides an idyllic family haven of privacy, comfort and convenience. Privately situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and featuring inviting open plan living with ducted air-conditioning and free-flowing interiors, this welcoming family home is ideally located with a host of lifestyle options only a short stroll away.
* Designed for easy living with an effortless indoor/outdoor flow
* Seamless free-flowing light-filled interiors with neutral tones
* Three bedroom family home with a smaller fourth room which could used for a study, sewing room or possible fourth bedroom.
* Spacious master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and a peaceful aspect
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a lovely leafy outlook
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area ideal for alfresco dining
* Level 699m2 block with low maintenance tropical gardens that create privacy and a sense of peace and serenity
* Double car garage with internal access and room for storage
* Some of the many extras include reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, solar power to keep your electricity costs down, rain-water tank, garden shed, lily pad filled fishpond and a small Fernery
* Rental potential $590-$640 a week
* An easy stroll to schools, shops, doctors, clubs and public transport
* A short drive to Tweed City, the Gold Coast Airport, and world-famous beaches