This neat four bedroom family home in Banora Point has a lovely streetscape and you will be pleasantly surprised at the size of the property once you walk through the doors.
In addition to the four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there are two living areas, kitchen, dining and media room and an extra office / storage room. Needless to say, there is more than enough space for the whole family.
The good-sized rear entertaining area is covered and looks out over Banora Point and Tweed Heads South, towards the waters beyond Fingal. As the property has an elevated position with a north-easterly aspect, you really will appreciate the view and the breeze year-round.
The home has recently had new carpets installed, giving it a lovely fresh feel.
Additional features include:
- 12 solar electricity panels
- Oversized double lock up garage with built-in cupboards and workbench
- Airconditioned living room and master bedroom plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite which includes a dedicated makeup / grooming station
- Good sized laundry with extra cupboard space
- Well equipped kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space including a walk-in pantry
- Garden shed in rear yard