Idyllically nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac opposite the sparkling waters of the Tweed River, this highset family home boasts a serene leafy outlook and is conveniently located with a host of lifestyle options only a short drive away. Featuring spacious free flowing interiors and a versatile floor plan with two ensuited bedrooms, this solid family home quietly positioned in a tightly held pocket of Banora Point, offers a fantastic opportunity to secure a lifestyle of peace and tranquillity near the banks of the Tweed River.
* Inviting open plan living with beautiful timber floors, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and an easy indoor/outdoor flow
* Flexible floor plan to suit most lifestyles with spacious interiors and neutral tones
* Two bedrooms on the upper level, master bedroom features an ensuite with spa-bath and a picturesque outlook
* Third bedroom on the lower level offers an ensuite and a private leafy outlook
* Stylish well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Front and rear decks, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining family and friends
* Privately set on a 644m2 block with a sunny easterly aspect
* Double car garage with internal access and ample storage space
* Rental Potential $570-$620 a week
* Opposite the Tweed River with boat ramps nearby, perfect for those that enjoy fishing, boating or a leisurely riverfront stroll
* Conveniently located with easy access to the highway, and a short drive to world famous beaches, restaurants and the Gold Coast Airport.