The light filled living, dining and kitchen area of this lovely home opens directly out onto the north facing outdoor entertaining allowing you to take in the fabulous view over Terranora Inlet from both the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
With the Pavillions Market Place, Pavillions Hotel and both public and private schools all only a few minutes drive away, you can really enjoy living the convenient village lifestyle Terranora has to offer.
Additional features include:
- Four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, three with BIR
- Kitchen has been modernised with a glass splashback and offers ample cupboards,
pot draws, bench space and the island bench doubles as a breakfast bar
- Fully landscaped gardens with small yard area at rear of property
- DLUG with additional storage area at rear of garage
- Solar electricity
- Window locks on all windows
Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment property or wanting to downsize, this property ticks loads of boxes. Call Roz Wolfe on 0422644237 to arrange your private inspection.