With panoramic ocean views over the Tweed River estuary and beyond to the ocean, this classic two-level home is perfect for a growing or extended family. Capturing sweeping coastal views, including Cook Island, from its elevated position, this inviting home is located in a cul-de-sac street and backs onto beautiful parkland from the rear.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and private viewing balcony
- Modern kitchen in the heart of the home with high-quality stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning family and dining areas with tiled flooring that leads out to pool area
The stunning views continue to be enjoyed from the large open plan living area with cathedral ceilings that flows out to a wide, timber entertainment deck.
- Swimming pool that is a shimmering oasis complete with new chlorinator and filter
- Media room complete with projector & screen
- Fully fenced 770m2 block with access to parkland in the rear
- Keep those electrical bills in check with 4kw of solar power (16 panels)
The large media room downstairs offers potential for multiple uses including independent living, a large second family room or even a teenager's retreat. This room opens out to an expansive private courtyard that presents choices galore.
Perfectly complimented with an oversized double garage, workshop and extra storage, this fantastic home must be inspected to truly appreciate. Don't delay and risk missing out on this rare opportunity to secure your dream home in this sought-after location.