Occupying an elevated location just over the hill from Coolangatta's beaches and cafes lies this double storey home with a picturesque view over the Endless Summer Canals towards the Border Ranges.
* Master suite on the top level with walk-in robe, ensuite, balcony with Canal views
* Open plan lounge and dining with updated kitchen, opening onto covered outdoor area
* Galley style kitchen with stone bench, breakfast bar, neutral colour schemes and electric appliances
* Small study with in-built desk and cupboard
* Family sized swimming pool, fully tiled, surrounded by tropical gardens, current pool compliance
* Large outdoor area adjacent to pool added in 2011
* Single garage with additional single carport, additional off street parking available
* Large block size of 823m2 approx, terraced rear yard with fruit trees, sensational view from the top of the block
* Quiet location tucked off The Quarterdeck, short walk to canal fronting park and less than 500 metres to public boat ramp
* Other Features Include: 3000L water tank, solar panels, video intercom, solar hot water
* An easy drive over the hill to the border towns of Coolangatta and Kirra Beach with their pristine beaches, restaurants, cafes and newly opened Southern Cross University
* Gold Coast Airport is also less than 5 mins away.