Privately positioned in a quiet leafy pocket in East Banora Point, this easy-care single level home is ideal for first home buyers, investors, or downsizers with a host of lifestyle options only a short drive away. Featuring a level yard for the kids to play and boasting free-flowing light-filled interiors and effortless living backing onto a private bushland setting, this entry level home offers a relaxed lifestyle in a peaceful location.
* Perfectly designed for easy living with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
* Air-conditioned open plan living with neutral interiors
* Picturesque leafy outlook over a tranquil reserve with abundant birdlife
* Pet friendly, single level home on a low maintenance block
* Stylish well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Fully fenced backyard with a large garden shed, and loads of room for pets and kids to play
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes
* Single car garage, with internal access
* Currently rented for $460 a week with great tenants in place
* A short drive to world famous beaches, cafes, and the Gold Coast Airport
This property is located in a Residential Community where you own and maintain the block the property occupies. The Neighbourhood Association Fee is $440 a quarter which includes water and maintenance of the common areas.