Hastings Point property is as rare as hens' teeth and ever so tightly held. Backing onto the beachfront reserve, this stylish architecturally designed three-bedroom townhouse is set to attract plenty of interest.
The features of this private beachfront home include:
- Large open plan living and dining, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Master bedroom is enormous and has a built-in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom and bathroom are both spacious
- There is even a study so you can work from home if need be
- Studio with separate entry that is ideal for a teenagers retreat, visiting interstate family or earning a little extra cash as an Airbnb
- Large bedroom / living area, with walk-in robe, bathroom and kitchenette
- Outdoor entertaining and a private courtyard
- Large laundry and storage area for ample surfboards and beach gear you'll need
- Secure lock-up garage and second car port both with direct access into the home
North facing onto the beachfront reserve which allows plenty of light throughout the home. Open the back gate and in just 100 steps you're on the beach.
Hastings Point could be described as a quaint seaside village located about 20 minutes south of the Gold Coast airport and offers a quintessential beach holiday destination. Its idyllic creek and sandy beach offer hours of entertainment for families enjoying fishing, paddle boarding and swimming.
Whether downsizing or looking for a holiday home this is a must to inspect. Call Ben Charlton on 0402 081976 to secure your slice of Hastings Point.