Ideally set in a small, well-maintained, pet-friendly complex, this single-level villa is just the ticket if you are a looking for a low-maintenance, ultra-convenient lifestyle.
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes (master with two separate robes)
* One bathroom with shower, tub and separate toilet
* Open plan, tiled living and dining area
* Deep, single auto-garage with internal access
* Expansive under-cover courtyard to enjoy outdoor living
Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the picturesque Lake Kimberly and with Banora Shopping Village (Coles, chemist, doctors, post office, bakery, butcher and more) Club Banora and public transport with a 5 minute walk, you can throw away those car keys.
The body corporate fee is a low $54/week (insurance, water and common grounds), there is lots of visitor parking for your guests and if you are an investor, the projected rental return is approximately $380-$400/week.