This easy maintenance, freestanding home is set within the secure, well-maintained 'Oasis' gated community and is just a short walking distance to Tweed City Shopping Centre, local schools, sport fields and lush parkland. Everything you need is at your fingertips!
Step inside to discover an inviting air-conditioned, open-plan living/dining area with neutral floor tiles that flows out to a private under-cover patio where you can relax or entertain your family and friends.
* Three good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and fresh, new carpet
* Central kitchen with granite bench-tops, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
* Neat and tidy, pet-friendly yard is fully fenced yard with attractive gardens
* Single remote garage with internal access and large garden storage shed
* Great investment opportunity with a projected rental return of $490 - $520/week
This is a Neighbourhood Plan not a Strata Plan and you own the block that the home sits on. There is a low contribution fee which covers water usage, maintenance of the common grounds, two saltwater swimming pools and security gates with camera monitors.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL INSPECTIONS ARE ON NSW TIME*