Taking in sweeping views over Sleepy Hollow and distance ocean, this large unique home is nestled on a level grassy knoll amongst 6 acres of bush and cattle grazing land.
- Expansive kitchen complete with stone-top island bench, walk-in pantry and European appliances. The view from the kitchen sink will have you wanting to do the dishes all the time
- Open plan living, separate sitting and dining area, you're completely spoilt for choice
- There's a spacious bedroom downstairs along with a bathroom for ease of use
- Large master suite with views to the ocean, walk-in robe and ensuite
- A second master with ensuite, great for those interstate visitors or teenager that needs some privacy
- The study could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom
- The enormous living area upstairs could be converted into more bedrooms. There would still be ample living space throughout the house
- Effortless flow to timber decks both front and back
- Enjoy the serene vistas of the valley while sipping your morning coffee under the balcony off the kitchen. Or just sit back and watch the kids playing in the private swimming pool
- You'll get plenty of use out of the 3-bay machinery shed. It even has extra space for stables, workshop and the usual farm 'toys'
- 6 acres of cleared paddocks with central dam, fantastic for horses
- Almost self-sufficient living with veggie patch, fruit trees, water tanks, septic, 6 Kw solar system and solar hot water
- The rural zoning also allows for tourist cabins with council approval
- 10 minutes to Pottsville Village, 25 mins to Byron Bay, 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport
Rarely does a home of this quality and position become available. Properties such as this are so tightly held along the Tweed Coast that they generally get plenty of interest when they hit the market. Even more so now with Sydney Siders coming for their tree change. If you are genuinely interested, please don't delay, THIS WILL SELL, and sell quickly. Contact Ben Charlton on 0402 081 976.