This enormous low maintenance duplex is positioned in the ever-popular Pottsville Waters. First time on the market in years, its proximity to the estuary is sensational and will demand attention from all you avid property minds. Great value and won't last long. Take a look at the following features:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe space and ensuite bathroom
- Second and third bedrooms are plenty big enough and have built-in robes and plenty of natural light
- Generous kitchen for the age of the property with plenty of storage and breakfast bar. Separate dining area is a bonus
- The separate lounge is so enormous it also offers options for a study area or formal dining
- The single garage has internal access plus there's a carport. There's even side access for a boat or caravan
- North east facing private outdoor entertaining area and enormous yard - plenty of room for the kids or dogs to run about. Opportunity to fence in the front yard to create an even larger area for the kids to play
- Quiet neighbourhood with plenty of privacy and the school bus stop is just across the street - how good?
- For the investors, there is a fantastic tenant in place that would love to stay on
There is still plenty of scope to add some value here. Whether you're a retiree or first home buyer this would be an awesome opportunity. Contact Ben to ask your questions or meet him at the Open House on Saturday.