This special 5-acre property represents the best value for rural lifestyle on the Tweed Coast. Located in the Sleepy Hollow Valley just west of Pottsville it features a four-bedroom home in a perfectly elevated position to capture the cool summer breezes and tranquil rural views north over the valley.
This spacious home is perfectly positioned just a 7-minute drive to Pottsville Village. So many features to merit but so little space:
- The elevated position of the home has fantastic 180° views of the valley
- The master is enormous with robe and ensuite bath
- The 2nd bedroom has its own powder room
- Bedroom 3 has 2-way access to the main bathroom
- The additional bedrooms all have built-in robes and fans
- The original kitchen has plenty of storage, ample bench space, dishwasher, and the convenience of an adjacent dining area
- Both the lounge and living areas are spacious, have huge valley views and plenty of natural night
- The double garage has the laundry and storeroom attached
- There's plenty of flat ground for a couple of horses to run about. There's even a stable and tac shed ready to go
- Added extras include ducted air conditioning throughout the house, town water, and three bay shed/workshop with water and power
- The options are endless here. From just a simple rural lifestyle with a few horses to potentially running a home business
Call Ben on 0402 081 976 or email him for a copy of the Contract and Property Snapshot.