Superbly positioned on a 1137m2 parcel of land at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac and capturing picturesque views out over the Terranora Broadwater, this majestic architecturally designed home provides an idyllic family haven of style, comfort and tranquillity. Enjoying peaceful leafy surrounds filled with birdsong and native wildlife, few homes can summon such an immediate sense of calm and belonging while capturing the essence of a laidback Tweed lifestyle. Defined by its generous proportions, free-flowing interiors and outstanding position, this magnificent residence represents a rare opportunity to secure your own slice of paradise in a tightly held pocket of Banora Point. DON'T MISS OUT!
* Impressive executive style home on a commanding 1137m2 block boasting scenic water views, and a peaceful natural setting.
* Perfectly designed for easy living with spacious free-flowing interiors, inviting open plan living and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
* 5 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite and spacious walk-in robe to the generous master bedroom
* Stylish contemporary kitchen with island bench featuring granite benchtops, gas cook-top, quality appliances and ample cupboard space.
* Sparkling inground pool with sweeping views out over Trutes Bay and the Terranora Broadwater
* Expansive undercover entertaining area, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining family and friends
* Extra-large double car garage with automatic entry, internal access and drive through garage to side yard
* Spacious well-appointed laundry with plenty of cupboard space, and easy access to the outdoor clothesline
* Some of the many extras include large garden shed, plantation shutters, reverse cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning, gas hot water, three toilets and 24 solar panels to keep your electricity costs down
* Conveniently located with a host of lifestyle options nearby, and only a short drive to beaches, restaurants, cafes and the Gold Coast Airport